Reworked Coffee Sacks Handmade In Sussex By The Sea
We are proud to present our Hessian tote bag – the BagEDGE! All of these bags are originals and hand made by one of our regular customers, Cathy Tiley – she saw all the green bean sacks lying around and asked if she could do something with them – so we have these great Tote bags- which you can use and be proud of the fact that it is made entirely from material that would otherwise be thrown away.
- A strong and practical hand-made tote bag made from recycled hessian coffee sacks that we source our coffee in from around the world. These hessian sacks are stamped with the details of the coffee that was in them, they are all one offs and we are delighted to be able to make use of them – otherwise they would be thrown away!
- These bags are fully lined with either African prints or original Edgcumbes designs by recently graduated designer, Thea Wright on the inside. They use leather offcuts for handles and ties – and now come with pockets to make those essentials easy to find!
- Strong and durable – ideal for your shopping trips – perfect to demonstrate your eco-credentials to all and sundry.
- Convenient and Eco friendly
- Each bag is completely unique, reversible AND finished off with our embroidered BagEdge label.
- Available in TWO sizes! Large bag approx 36cm wide x 35cm deep. Small bag approx 36cm wide x 30cm deep.