Spending more than £40.00? Then grab yourself a free stocking! Simply add one to your basket and use coupon code ‘FREESTOCKING’ at checkout and we’ll add one to your order! (Offer available online until 20.12.18 and in the shop until 24.12.18 – coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons.)
Reworked Coffee Sacks Handmade In Sussex By The Sea
We are proud to present our Hessian Christmas Stockings! All of these stockings are originals and hand made by one of our regular customers, Cathy Tiley – she saw all the green bean sacks lying around and asked if she could do something with them – so along with our brilliant BagEDGE tote bags we now have our beautiful Christmas Stockings and you can be proud of the fact that these are made from material that would otherwise be thrown away.
- A beautiful and completely unique Christmas Stocking made from recycled hessian coffee sacks that we source our coffee in from around the world. These hessian sacks are stamped with the details of the coffee that was in them, they are all one offs and we are delighted to be able to make use of them – otherwise they would be thrown away!
- Either fully lined with either African prints or original Edgcumbes designs by recently graduated designer, Thea Wright on the inside, OR edged with faux fur.
- They use leather offcuts as handles making them easy to hang up above the fireplace!
- Each stocking is completely unique and finished off with our embroidered BagEdge label.
- Approx 50cm in length and 25cm wide.