- Japanese tetsubin cast iron hobnail teapot, cups and saucers set – this is contemporary meets tradition , in the most beautiful way – and at a great price!
- Traditional Japanese hobnail design. Stunning off white colour with amazing detail that will always look good when on display or when in use.
- We love the black enamel inside of the teapot and cups – this is designed to make all types of tea – from fruit, herbal , green and black. Any loose leaf tea will brew perfectly in this teapot (mind you get the water temperature correct though! ) we particularly like the green teas that are such a tradition in Japan and perfect for that ‘ wellbeing’ feeling. They are made from cast iron so have a pleasingly solid feel. The cups can be cradled in your hand – you can almost imagine being at a Japanese Tea Ceremony ( just hide the hob nobs..)
- Here comes the boring bit: Saucer Diameter: 10cm. Cup Diamater: 8cm Height: 5.6cmTeapot H:18.5cm Inc Handle Capacity: 1L (1000ml)Stainless steel insert.
- The mesh insert is super useful as it will allow you to brew any type of tea – small or large leaf.