We are thrilled to be hosting a WINTER MARKET day on Saturday 30th November 2019. Not only do you get to meet some of our favourite local businesses and make a start on your Christmas shopping, it is all for a good cause – to raise money for The Sussex Snowdrop Trust who provide exceptional care for children with life threatening or terminal illnesses.
Over 16 local businesses will be selling their unique products and giving away free samples! The WINTER MARKET will be located in our Roastery and EDGE Café courtyard from 10am-3pm. For you newbies, we’re just outside of Arundel, West Sussex – find our address here.
Here at Edgcumbes we pride ourselves in using local suppliers, all of the EDGE Café ingredients are sourced locally, meaning they are much fresher and produces less carbon footprint! We are so excited for you to come along and meet some of the businesses that are the heart of our community and try their fabulous products. There will be such a broad range of stalls, we promise you’ll struggle to find these unique items in-store.
- Big Spoon – creative and 100% natural cake kits including everything you need to make a delicious show-stopping celebration cake!
- Kits Chutney – a totally different chutney to anything you’ve ever tasted before!
- Paws Pantry – the raw and natural pet food store, ensuring your pets are happy and healthy!
- Magpie Crafts and Gifts – local handmade bath bombs, wax melts, decoupage and more! The perfect treat!
- Arundel Brewery – modern craft beer growing out of a traditional cask brewery!
- Lucy Deedes Marmalade – proper marmalade made locally in Petworth
- Cure your own ham, bacon & salmon with Surfy’s Home Curing Supplies and sausage seasonings!
- Juno Skincare – 100% luxury skincare, handmade in Brighton using carefully develop recipes!
- Noble & Stace Chocolatiers – Luxury handmade small batch chocolates and truffles made by our great friend Mike Noble – check out the espresso truffles, made with our very our Dark Side of the EDGE
- Shoreline Sally – Cards & artwork created with impromptu images made entirely of found objects on the beach that wash away with the tide on our Sussex shorelines
- Tarring Bee Master – Sweet tooth? Stock up on this delicious local Sussex honey
- Desirable Wood Crafts – From handmade furniture to bespoke unique gifts using 100% reclaimed timber (you’ll spot much of Darren’s work around the EDGE Café!)
- Pinks Vintage Ice-cream – Local favourites, serving up their signature ice-cream flavours from their famous Tricycle ‘Rosey’ (P.S. We’re not sure if she’ll be illuminated!)
- Rendle’s Gin – The secret recipe of our founder Frank Edgcumbe-Rendle, made from a heady blend of herbs & spices – a discerning taste for today’s gin connoisseur! And yes, it’s pink!
- SODT – Hygge Bakery – Traditional artisan breads and pastries baked locally in Petworth by award winning and passionate Danish baker Troel Bendix
- Hearty and Healthy – Vegan street food – serving up hot tasty stews to warm your bellies!