INTRODUCTION TO COFFEE
- Beginners wanting to upgrade their knowledge
- Coffee enthusiasts
- Developing knowledge of coffee
- Group experience
Formally known as the "Home Enthusiast Course", the Introduction To Coffee Course is a foundation course designed to help give you an insight into your favourite brew and how it got there!
This introduction to coffee explains the different origin’s and varieties of coffees, the processing techniques and how all of this effects the final taste. You will have the opportunity to taste theses differences within tasting and cupping sessions during the day, with a demonstration of the flavour wheel to help give you a better insight into flavour notes and how to recognise them.
Finally, you will also have an opportunity to take a tour of our roastery, followed by an in depth talk through the roasting process. Find out how coffee roasting was discovered and why and how we roast.
This is not a formal course, expect plenty of banter, fun, but best of all plenty of… COFFEE!!
Each class is limited to a maximum of 6 people, so be sure to book your place as soon as possible!
To book a place, please click "SELECT A DATE" from the 'BOOK TICKETS' section.
Want to book our Introduction To Coffee Course as a gift but don’t know what date will be suitable? Then grab one of our gift vouchers HERE!
All of our Coffee & Barista courses are held at the EDGE Training Academy at Edgcumbes Roastery, The Old Barn, Ford Lane, near Arundel, BN18 ODF. Hopefully you already know where we are, but if you have any trouble finding us then please do just give us a call on 01243 555775
Further details about the Introduction To Coffee Courses:
- Course will last for 120 minutes and starts at 2:30pm on the first Thursday of every month
- Cost is £45 per person
- Complimentary 250g bag of coffee given to each participant at the end of the course
- Our expert, friendly barista and trainer will be running the course and will be on hand for any additional questions you may have.
- Fun, informative course which gives you real hands-on practice to take home with you.
Become a friend of Edgcumbes! Sign up here for exclusive offers, news, updates, and invitations to tasting events.